DPIIT-Recognised Startups are eligible for the following benefits:
- Intellectual Property Rights benefits.
- Relaxation in public procurements norms.
- Self-Certification under Labour & Environment laws.
- Fund of Funds for Startups.
- Faster exit for Startups.
- DPIIT-Recognised Startups may apply to IMB for the income tax exemption for first 3 years u/s 80 IAC of Income Tax Act.
An entity shall be considered as a Startup:
- If it is incorporated as a private limited company (As per Companies Act, 2013) or registered as a partnership firm (As per Partnership Act, 1932) or a limited liability partnership (As per, Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008) in India.
- Up to ten years from the date of its incorporation/registration.
- If its turnover for any of the financial years since incorporation/registration has not exceeded INR. 25.00 Crores.
- If it is working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Check List of Documents
- Incorporation certificate.
- PAN copy.
- List of all the directors / partners along with their address, Email ID and contact number.
- URL link, if any.
- Funding information, if any.
- Award or recognition, if any.